Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Born Pretty Neon Nail Stickers: Review & Swatches


For us polish lovers, summer is always the season of neon, so I thought it'd be fun to try some neon nail stickers from Born Pretty Store! This sticker sheet  has a couple different shapes--diamonds, owls, lightning bolts and crescent moons--in neon shades of yellow, orange, pink and green. The cool diamonds are what really drew me to this particular design, but they also offer neon sticker sets in other patterns; you can see them all on Born Pretty's website HERE.

Because nothing goes better with neon than more neon, I paired the stickers with OPI You Are So Outta Lime!, a vibrant lime green.



The stickers are very easy to use. Unlike BP's water decals (which I love), you don't need to do anything extra to get them to adhere to the nail--just peel and stick. Removal takes a little extra elbow grease, but nothing too bad.

If you would like to purchase anything from Born Pretty, they offer 10% off for Nailed readers:

www.bornprettystore.com


Disclosure: This product was provided to me for my honest review. For more information, please see my disclosure policy.

4 comments:

  1. Oh these look really good on the OPI! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ananka! I thought they were a nice match.

      Delete
  2. What fun stickers! I like how bright they are too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! The neon does make the designs extra fun!

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.