Saturday, June 14, 2014

Review: Essie So Sole Good Foot Scrub

Essie recently released a new collection of skin products called Essie Spa. (If you missed my review of the Nourishing Treatment Oil from this collection, you can check it out HERE.) Today we'll be taking a look at the Essie Spa item I was most excited to try: the So Sole Good Exfoliating Foot Scrub!


Although Essie has labelled this as a pedicure product, like I mentioned in my review for the Nourishing Treatment Oil, I don't see why you couldn't use this on your arms, legs, etc.


This is a nice, thick scrub that feels very dense. There are tons of little round microbeads in it to slough away dead skin, leaving your feet clean and smooth. You don't need a ton of product to get the job done. I used an amount about the size of a half dollar piece for each foot. I started by scrubbing it on dry feet for a while, then added a little water afterwards and continued scrubbing. The scrub foams up a bit when you add water to it and the little beads gradually dissolve.

My feet didn't feel rough or dry at all after I rinsed off the scrub. In fact, they felt nicely hydrated and soft, even more so after I followed up with the Nourishing Treatment Oil. Like the oil, the scrub has a light, citrus-y scent to it that I didn't find cloying or overpowering.

So far I am very impressed by the Essie Spa Collection overall and I really enjoyed this scrub! It did a great job resurfacing my skin and feels very luxurious for the price ($10.99 at Target). If you have some serious calluses or severely dry, cracked skin on your feet, I don't think So Sole Good would quite do the job, but if you want a nice scrub to resurface and refresh your feet, give this one a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.