Thursday, June 26, 2014

Review: Essie Feet In The Clouds Leg & Foot Creme

Over the past two weeks or so, I've been sharing my thoughts about the different items from the new Essie Spa Collection, a series of at-home manicure and pedicure treatments that's sold only at Target stores. (If you missed my reviews of the Nourishing Treatment Oil and Exfoliating Foot Scrub, you can read them HERE and HERE.) Today we'll be taking a look at the Feet In The Clouds Leg & Foot Creme!


This lotion contains royal jelly extract and shea butter to moisturize and nourish the skin. It has the same light, citrus-y scent to it that the other Essie Spa products do. Feet In The Clouds truly is more of a creme than a lotion, with a creamy, luxurious texture to it that feels thick and rich but never greasy or heavy. You'd be able to slip into some sandals shortly after applying this creme to your feet, without worrying about your feet sliding out of your shoes. Your skin is left feeling soft, smooth and protected.

As the name mentions, you can also use this creme on your legs--or really, anywhere you'd like a little extra moisture. I tried it as a post-shaving treatment and it worked fabulously! My legs felt super smooth to the touch and they had a nice healthy sheen to them too.

I'm extremely impressed by the whole Spa Collection and I really, really hope Essie will expand it as time goes on! The products are wonderful quality at affordable price points. I definitely want to check out the one item I didn't get from this line, the hand cream, because I am so happy with what I've already purchased.

Have you tried anything from the Essie Spa line yet? I'd love to hear what you think of it!

3 comments:

  1. Sound good! Never tried anything like this before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds great and I'm ready to give it a try. I'm looking for something comparable to The Body Shop's Intensive Foot Cream

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.