Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Barielle Barefoot In Bermuda


Barielle Barefoot In Bermuda is a warm-toned hot pink shade from Barielle's new Keys Collection. There's a ton of great colors for summer in this collection and I look forward to sharing them with you guys! Barefoot In Bermuda is technically a creme, but it has a juicy, jelly-esque shine to it. The closest thing I can compare it to is the creme glosses we saw with OPI's Gwen Stefani Collection earlier this year. Together, the color and the finish make me think of watermelon!






Like I said, crazy shiny! The formula is fantastic and covers completely in two coats. 

I was surprised how much I liked this polish. Not that it's a bad color, but I didn't expect to take to it as much as I did. The finish is just so darn gorgeous--really, it looks like a gel manicure--and the color is perfect for warm weather!



Disclosure: This polish was sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please see my disclosure policy.

2 comments:

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.