Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Nail Nation 3000 Max-A-Million

I bought Max-A-Million on a whim while exploring Llarowe a few months ago, without ever having heard of the Nail Nation 3000 brand before. But I can't resist a good silver holo, especially a linear one! This particular holo has a blue undertone to it that I think gives it a little extra something and makes it unique.



Max-A-Million looked pretty sheer with the first layer, but then it built up nicely in three coats. It applied very smoothly, even without base coat. I also skipped top coat, so as not to diminish that gorgeous holo!

You can purchase Nail Nation 3000 from their website. If you want amazing holos in virtually every color of the rainbow, then definitely check them out!

2 comments:

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.