Sunday, June 8, 2014

OPI Put A Coat On!

While it's marketed as a base for their new neon polishes, I think OPI Put A Coat On! deserves some attention all its own! This is, quite simply, the best pure white creme I've ever used. Right away, I fell in love with the consistency and application. It's surprisingly non-streaky and has just the right amount of thickness to its formula. Everyone needs a good white polish and I think this one is practically perfect!


I used two coats for this mani. In addition to its wonderful application, Put A Coat On! also dries very quickly--makes sense, considering this is technically part of OPI's base coat line.

Put A Coat On! makes a fantastic companion to OPI's neon polishes, but it's also a great workhorse shade that would make an excellent base for nail art, layering, you name it! I believe the neon polishes are being added to OPI's core collection and I really hope Put A Coat On! is made permanent as well, because for me, it's backup-worthy! White polish really doesn't get any better than this.

4 comments:

  1. How would you say it compares to Alpine Snow? Would it do with use for the Neons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a perfect base!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've really been hoping to see this on its own--thanks, Chelsea! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.