Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday: Naild'It Child's Play

This week's Twinsie Tuesday theme is cute and girly nails. I chose Naild'It Child's Play, which the brand describes as "random and full of glitter 'play' in all sorts of shapes, colors and sizes." It's an explosion of bright color, sparkles and heart glitter--a necessity for any ultra girly polish. ;) Here is three coats over Color Club Wicker Park.



The formula is solid, other than one or two of the white bar glitters curled on me. But the big glitter pieces like the hearts and the large hexes were surprisingly manageable and didn't taco or stick out. All of the different colors and shapes in this polish really do bring to mind something that you might see in a kid's drawing, so I think the name is spot on!

Be sure to take a look at what my Twinsies did for their girly nails today! I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot of pink!

Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Traci at DrinkCitra

12 comments:

  1. This glitter topper reminds me of my childhood, when I would find the most glittery polish and just wear it on naked nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect name--it totally reminds me of the arts and crafts table at school! So, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHilds Play is awesome! Looks like confetti at a girlie bday party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love all of the different shapes and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these polishes together! Super cute and girly!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.