Thursday, October 3, 2013

OPI Miss Universe 2013 Preview

OPI and the Miss Universe Pageant are teaming up once again for a new trio of polishes! Although I really have no interest in pageants, I was excited to hear this news, because the first Miss Universe Collection birthed three of my all-time favorite OPIs: Crown Me Already!, Swimsuit...Nailed It! and It's My Year. Will this year's collection live up to the high bar set by the last one? Let's take a look!

 L to R: I'm Feeling Sashy, Miss You-niverse, This Gown Needs A Crown

This Gown Needs A Crown marks the debut of OPI's new Satin finish. There are a few swatches circulating out there already and it looks positively mouth-watering!

I can't wait to see the collection in person when it launches sometime this month. I think all three of these beauties will be coming home with me! :) What about you?

3 comments:

  1. I think some of the names of these polishes are cool and funny.I like the shades will have to get some :)
    great post xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.