Thursday, October 24, 2013

Butter London Snog

I picked up Snog a while back solely because Butter London was offering it in a specially-priced trio where I really wanted the two other polishes. In comparison to the other polishes in the set, a hot pink crelly didn't seem as exciting or unique, so I honestly didn't care one way or the other about having Snog; it was just along for the ride so I could get the deal price. So I was surprised how much I liked Snog once I actually tried it on!


Snog has an excellent formula that is nearly a one-coater, although two coats were ultimately needed to even everything out. It's not a unique color but it's a fantastic example of this type of shade and something you can wear year-round for any occasion.

1 comment:

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.