Friday, October 25, 2013

MiniLuxe Luxe Polish: Review & Swatches


MiniLuxe is a nail and beauty bar company with locations throughout Boston. They also have their very own line of polish, Luxe, and I've got two of their newest fall shades to share today!

MiniCure is a delicate pale pink, although it pulls almost nude on pale ole' me, Casper the Friendly Nail Blogger. This is a classically beautiful shade that makes for an excellent palette cleanser. It's soft but has a fantastic amount of shine to it too. Sometimes sheers can get a little goopy after applying multiple coats, but not this one! It applies wonderfully and can be built up to full opacity in four coats.

All net proceeds from the sale of MiniCure go to The Ellie Fund, a Massachusetts non-profit organization that provides services like grocery delivery, transportation to medical appointments and childcare free of charge to breast cancer patients and their families.


Lynnfield is a deep oxblood red. I love a good autumn oxblood and Lynnfield is seriously perfect! Deep reds like this are one of my go-to's for fall. Lynnfield applies a little streaky at first, but evens out at three coats.


These are both great staple shades and I had a lot of fun with my first Luxe experience! You can check out MiniLuxe's website to learn more about the brand!


Disclosure: These polishes were sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please see my disclosure policy.

1 comment:

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.