Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Deborah Lippmann Run The World (Girls) Preview

Deborah Lippmann is releasing a fun new set of neon minis just in time for summer! Neon nails seem like they're going to be a huge nail trend once the weather really heats up and as usual, Deborah has her fingers right on the pulse of fashion.


L to R: I Kissed A Girl, It Girl, Hollaback Girl, Nasty Girl, Party Girl

I love the idea of wearing these colors in a Skittles mani! Every shade is cute on its own yet still cohesive as a set. The Run The World (Girls) set retails for $45 and also comes with a free bottle of Flat Top, the brand's matte top coat.


The price is a bit steep for me but man, is this ever tempting! My wallet and I are going to do some serious debating over this set... What about you?

6 comments:

  1. Is this a take on Beyonce's song? We run the world (girls) is definitely a beyonce song! :P Great colours MMMMM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I love how all DL polishes are named after songs--it's a fun touch!

      Delete
  2. i have to have hollaback girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be perfect for the whole orange/tangerine trend this year!

      Delete
  3. Good luck on your finals! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.