Thursday, April 5, 2012

Butter London Lillibet's Jubilee Preview

Butter London unveiled their newest polish on their Facebook page yesterday, a limited edition lacquer called Lillibet's Jubilee to commemorate Queen Elizabeth's diamond jubilee this year. Butter describes it as "a silvery, lavender metallic foil, heavily infused with holographic glitter." Sounds like a purple version of my beloved Knackered!




Lillibet's Jubilee will be available on Butter London's official website starting April 9. I'm not sure if this shade will be an online exclusive--Butter said they could currently only confirm the release date for their website--or if we will see a retail release as well, but new Butter always makes me happy!


Will you be picking up Lillibet's Jubilee when it launches? What are some of your favorite Butter London polishes?

2 comments:

  1. I never buy a Butter London without a swatch first, although this is tempting me to forget that rule. Anything "Limited Edition" gets me going. lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They posted a swatch on their Facebook page a few days after the announcement. It looks pretty but not exactly how I pictured it from the description... So far that's the only swatch I've seen of it though, so it's definitely worth checking out before you make your decision!

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.