Sunday, February 7, 2016

OPI New Orleans Spring 2016 Preview

I did a sneak peek on this collection a while back and now that we've got all of the official names and such, here's a full-fledged preview post, as promised!

OPI-Spring-Summer-2016-New-Orleans-Collection
Top row, L to R: Let Me Bayou A Drink, Humidi-tea, Show Us Your Tips, Rich Girls and Po Boys, Take A Right On Bourbon
Bottom row, L to R: Crawfishin' For A Compliment, Got Myself Into A Jambalaya, She's A Bad Muffaletta, Spare Me A French Quarter, I Manicure For Beads, Suzi Nails New Orleans

OPI-Spring-Summer-2016-New-Orleans

I like this collection quite a bit. I'll be needing Show Us Your Tips (that name!) and Humidi-tea, at the very least. I expect we'll be seeing this collection in stores very shortly, so start budgeting for it! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.