Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Essie Resort 2016 Preview

You guys seem to love the Essie resort collections. Year after year, they're consistently one of my most popular preview posts, even more so than some of the major OPI releases. They're a favorite of mine as well.

So without further ado, let's take a look at this year's colors! For 2016, Essie is taking us on holiday to India with four new shades.

Nama-Stay The Night

 
Going Guru

 
Delhi Dance

 
Taj-Ma-Haul

 

 

Essie's bright blues are serious business (check out Strut Your Stuff if you need further convincing) so I've definitely got my eye on Nama-Stay The Night. I'm liking the look of Going Guru, but I'm pretty sure I'll have a dupe for it already. :-/ 

I was pretty disappointed by the preview pics for Essie's spring polishes, but I think this is a step in the right direction. I'm not sure of an in-store date for these, but I'd guess we'll see them in late March or early April.

1 comment:

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.