Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Twinsie Tuesday: LynBDesigns Benedict

We're doing a romantic theme this week, so I decided to bust out the heart glitter! I actually only have one polish in my stash that prominently features heart glitter and that's LynBDesigns Benedict. Benedict is a glitterbomb with small blue and holographic silver glitters and then of course the aforementioned hearts in shades of holographic blue, silver and red. I layered Benedict over OPI Look At My Bow!, a bubblegum pink.


Benedict is a cute polish, but I honestly feel like the glitter is too dense. I usually can't get enough glitter, but since this is designed to be a layering glitter, I think the overall look would benefit from allowing the base polish to peek through more. I wiped down my brush for each nail and I still felt like I was getting a ton of glitter each time. The end result can get a little crowded-looking--and this is with only one coat of Benedict. Oddly enough, I really had to fish for the heart glitters. There's so much small glitter that they get kind of buried.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I like it, but I don't love it. Anything with glitter is never a total loss. ;)

Alaina at The Little Canvas

Amanda at Amandalandish

Amanda at Fashion Footing

Amber at Nails Like Lace

Bridget at A Painted Nail

Chelsea at Nailed Blog


Claire at Kerruticles

Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer


Marisa at Polish Obsession

Marisa at Polish Those Nails

Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les


Savannah at Addicted to Polish

Sharon at Behind Green Eyes


5 comments:

  1. That polish looks really fun! I actually like how many little glitters there are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benedict is really pretty, but I agree on the quantity of glitter. It would be fun to try and sponge it on to get a solid glitter nail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeh I agree with you, it's way to dense for me. It's hard to see the hearts and it looks too busy. The base pink is pretty though!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.