Sunday, December 21, 2014

China Glaze Reggae To Riches

I bought this polish after seeing so many other bloggers rave about it--and now that I have it myself, I can honestly see why! China Glaze Reggae To Riches is a bright fuchsia with iridescent blue shimmer. The shimmer is very vibrant, to the point where this polish almost looks like more of a duochrome.



The formula was a touch runny, but not bad overall. I used three coats here.

Reggae To Riches is such a perfectly executed shade. It's more than deserving of its cult classic status. I love how bright the base color is and no one does awesome, life-of-their-own shimmers like China Glaze does.

1 comment:

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.