Sunday, December 28, 2014

OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls

I looooove a good white or off-white polish. One I constantly see other bloggers raving about is OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, from the Amazing Spider-man Collection a couple years back. So when Anna was kind enough to gift it to me for my birthday, I was thrilled to finally have this much-hyped shade in my collection. My Boyfriend Scales Walls is...well, it's pretty much perfect, you guys. It's a gorgeously simple white creme with just a touch of grey mixed in.



If pure whites remind you too much of painting your nails with white-out, then you need to give this polish a shot. The grey gives a soft, cool undertone to the white that's super pretty and clean-looking. This may just be the ultimate blank canvas shade.

The formula is also ridiculously good, especially for a white polish. It's very creamy and smooth--not streaky in the slightest. Two coats was enough for most of my nails, but a few did need three.

4 comments:

  1. I think this is the only time I've ever come across this polish swatched by itself, and I'm happy to see it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Liz! :) Happy to hear you liked the swatch!

      Delete
  2. I own this color and like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.