Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Zoya Naturel Satins Preview

Happy New Year, everyone! Any big plans for tonight? I got invited to two parties, but I will be lying at home with the flu, probably watching trash TV. There's a pretty bad bug going around and just when I thought I was in the clear, it snuck up on me. Ugh! Anyways, please be safe tonight and remember to always have a designated driver!

Now onto some polish. I gotta admit, Zoya's annual Naturel Collection is not one of my most-anticipated releases. I love brights, so an all-neutral collection isn't really my thing. But Zoya switched it up in a big way this year, not only added more colors to the mix, but also making a whole collection of satin polishes!


Naturel Satins sampler
L to R: Leah, Rowan, Sage, Tove, Brittany, Ana

 Naturel Satins plate


These look awesome! Well done, Zoya! I love the satin finish and dusty pastels are some of my favorite colors to wear for spring. The collection's official release date is January 15, so look for it at your local nail haunts soon!

Do you like the new direction of the Naturel Collection or are you yearning for classic neutral cremes? See you in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.