Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Polish Roulette

So if I you checked the blog this morning, you might have seen that I did have a Twinsie Tuesday post up...but it was the theme for another week. So yeah, I screwed up, haha. Yay reading comprehension! One of these days I'll get my stuff together... ;)

While I don't have a TT post up at the moment, my Twinsies sure do! So be sure to check out their blogs for your daily fix!

​

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Anna at Going to the Showing
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
​Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision​

1 comment:

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.