Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday: Chelsea Can't Read

So I'm a jackass and got my Twinsie Tuesday schedule mixed up by accidentally posting what was supposed to be next week's theme this week. I took down the post I had up earlier today, but don't worry if you missed it; you'll be seeing it next week! If you did happen to catch it, then congrats, you got a sneak peek at next week's theme on account of my inability to read.

So no TT post from me this week, but please do check out what my fellow Twinsies are posting today. I'm so sorry for the mix-up, everyone!

Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Traci at DrinkCitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.