Sunday, November 24, 2013

Zoya Dhara

Zoya Dhara is a bright orange PixieDust polish with gold glitter. This would work great as both a citrus-y orange for summer or as companion to the changing leaves for fall. Maybe it's because everything is so grey and somber here this time of year in Michigan, but I find that Dhara's cheery orange is a nice little pick-me-up.


The formula is excellent and covers in three coats. Like Liquid Sand, PixieDust polishes are virtually bulletproof on me and Dhara is no exception. I find myself reaching for textured polishes on days when I know I'm going to be hard on my hands and I don't want to worry about chips or breaks. I've been wearing Dhara for more than four days now (this is an ETERNITY for me, but my schedule's been too crazy lately for me to re-paint my nails) and it still looks good as new!


5 comments:

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.