Thursday, November 14, 2013

China Glaze City Flourish Preview


We just got our first big frost here on Wednesday, so I'm not quite in the mood to look at spring colors yet, but hey, it's never too early to get your wishlist (and your wallet) ready! See if you find anything lust-worthy in China Glaze's upcoming spring collection, City Flourish!
 
China-Glaze-City-Flourish-Spring-2014-Collection

http://true-lady.ru/images/stories/07-avtory/krasivie_novosti/2013/1301-2.jpg
L to R: Petal to the Metal, Peonies & Park Ave, Spring In My Step, In A Lily Bit, Lotus Begin, At Vase Value

China-Glaze-City-Flourish-Spring-2014-Collection-1 
L to R: Don't Honk Your Thorn, Strike A Rose, What A Pansy, Thistle Do Nicely, Grass Is Lime Greener, Metro Pollen-tin

Is it just me or is China Glaze getting even worse than OPI with the terrible puns? Lotus Begin and Metro Pollen-tin in particular made me want to rage vomit. But the colors themselves look very nice. I think this collection has a very similar vibe to the Avant Garden Collection from earlier this year, which is a plus in my books!

3 comments:

  1. Excited for spring now! I want them all! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny, I noticed the same thing about their polish names lately. I don't recall them using as many puns with past collections. Maybe they did, but I guess they weren't as obvious. Anyway, I am looking forward to swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Spring...something to look forward to already :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.