Friday, November 29, 2013

Sally Hansen Reverse French Salon Effects in Red My Tulips

Sally Hansen's nail wraps are some of the best on the market so I was very excited to see them introduce reverse French designs to their line-up. I'm not a fan of traditional French manis, but these more contemporary takes on the idea are totally my style! I picked up two of the new reverse French wraps and the first one I'll be showing you is Red My Tulips, a metallic silver with a red reverse French accent. I love this design and I've gotten a ton of compliments on it, even from strangers! It's simple but still eye-catching.



If you've never tried any of the Sally Hansen Salon Effects before, then you're in for a treat. They are a dream to work with and, along with Incoco, are my favorite nail wraps. They have are very thin and flexible and I think they're much easier to apply than some of the thicker, sticker-like wraps, which can require some extra finesse when you're trying to avoid creases or bubbles. These apply effortlessly, with no wrinkles whatsoever. If you've striggled with some of the thicker wraps in the past, I think you'll find these much easier to work with. For how thin they are, they're also impressively sturdy. I had some initial tipwear after one day of wear (I had this same problem with Incoco's Heavy Metal wraps--something about metallic silvers, maybe?) but after that, they held up admirably over four days of wear, with no peeling or major tears.

I'm glad I was able to hunt these wraps down. (I had to go to a couple different stores to find them.) I'm not sure if these reverse French designs are going to be a permanent edition to the Salon Effects line or if they're limited edition, but I hope they'll stick around!


1 comment:

  1. These look awesome on you! I have to agree with you. The Incoco and Sally Hansen strips are great to work with!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.