Wednesday, January 16, 2013

SnailZ Mysterium Avalanche

Mysterium Avalanche is a polish made by my lovely friend Ash. I received it as part of my Secret Santa gift from her this Christmas! It has a clear base filled with various shapes and sizes of matte black and white glitter, large pearly white hexes and a sprinkling of iridescent microglitter to top it all off. This is two coats over Essie To Buy Or Not To Buy from last year's spring collection.



I love the interplay of different shapes and finishes here. This is a polish you could wear over absolutely any color!

2 comments:

  1. Awww yay!!! I can't believe I never saw this until now!! This looks so beautiful on you :'D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that Mysterium Avalanche! It immediately made me think of poppy seed muffins... mmm :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.