Friday, January 18, 2013

China Glaze Avant Garden Preview

I have been very excited for China Glaze's spring collection, Avant Garden, ever since some sneak peeks from Cosmoprof popped up on the web last year. It looks like an amazing group of colors for spring and I'm excited to check these out, especially the pastels!

 L to R: Budding Romance, Sunday Funday, Fancy Pants, Snap My Dragon, Passion For Petals, Mimosas Before Manis
L to R: Life Is Rosy, Pink-ie Promise, Tart-y For The Party, Fade Into Hue, Keep Calm Paint On, Dandy Lying Around

The collection will officially launch in February, although I've read about a few scattered sightings already. Are there any polishes in this collection that you'll be keeping your eyes peeled for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.