Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Orly I Love Nails Preview

Seems like we have so many collection previews to look at lately. But I never get tired of 'em, do you? :)

Well the train keeps on rollin' with Orly's Valentine's Day-themed I Love Nails Collection. This set of four colors will launch in late January/early February--just in time to wear out on your big Valentines's date!

 
 
I find these to be pretty ho-hum but maybe there'll be a sleeper hit hidden in here. This collection will most likely be a complete pass for me though. I think there are just too many other more exciting collections coming out this spring, including Orly's own Hope & Freedom Fest!
 
Will you be picking any of these up? Which spring collections are you most looking forward to? I am super excited for Zoya Lovely and OPI Euro Centrale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.