Saturday, December 1, 2012

Neener Neener Nails Silent Night

I've got another Neener Neener Nails polish for you today! This time we'll be checking out Silent Night. Silent Night is a clear base with silver bar glitter; dark blue, light blue and purple hex glitter, plus a sprinkling of silver holo microglitter to top it all off. This is two coats of Silent Night over Sally Hansen White On, a white creme. I really like how this combo turned out!




The formula on Silent Night spreads evenly--no fishing for certain shapes or colors. I wanted to bring out all the different colors in this polish, so I love how they pop against a white base. I got quite a few compliments on this mani today too, which is always nice! I'm in a very winter-y mood lately and Silent Night fits that theme perfectly. (No snow here yet though, which I guess is good. I like the idea of snow more than the actuality--winter driving and having to wake up early to scrape off my windshield sucks.)

I'm really enjoying these Neener Neener Nails polishes so far. I have one more left to show you and it's probably my favorite one! I won't spoil the surprise for you just yet though. ;) You can purchase Neener Neener Nails at the brand's Etsy shop.


Disclosure: This polish was sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please see my disclosure policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.