Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Butter London Sweetie Shop Preview

Butter London has just unveiled their Spring 2013 collection! Entitled Sweetie Shop, it features six pastel lacquers in candy-colored hues. These were just made available on bL's website yesterday!

Fruit Machine

Kerfuffle

Molly Coddled

Jasper

Cuppa

Fiver
 
 
I know I probably have dupes for these and yet I still want them all! I really can't resist a good pastel.
 
However, it's interesting to note that bL has these polishes retailing for $15, while all of their other polishes are still at the usual $14 pricepoint. I'm not sure what's going on there, but I sure hope the line isn't planning a permanent price hike anytime soon!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of this brand (because I'm a poor nail polish junkie) but this colors are delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Love the colors for they look light and warm. Great picks! They are indeed so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pastels are my weakness! My wallet is crying looking at all these spring previews.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.