Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Essie Madison Ave-Hue Preview

Essie will be releasing six new colors this spring for their Madison Ave-Hue Collection. They look to be all cremes, but maybe there will be some shimmers (hopefully not any of Essie's infamous vanishing variety) in the mix too. Check it out!




Looks like a cute collection--not super unique, but there's still a fun variety of colors. I don't like it  as much as last year's spring collection but I'll still probably pick up several of these. I've skipped out on Essie's last two collections and I think I am in withdrawal!

See anything you'll be getting? Did Santa bring you any polish for Christmas yesterday?

1 comment:

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.