Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Nicole by OPI CVS Exclusives Preview

Nicole by OPI will be unleashing seven new CVS-exclusive shades this month. According to NOPI, the theme of the collection is "new neutrals." Let's take a look!

I Sea You and Raise You

Always A Silver Lining

Don't Overpink It

Feeling Grapeful

A Pinker Shade of Pale

Personally Speaking...

Marooned In Paradise
 
I don't really see anything here that excites me; it's just not my taste. I guess that's good news for me though because we don't have a lot of CVS stores around here, so I won't be trekking around town searching for these! Will you be on the hunt for any of these polishes this month?


1 comment:

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.