Thursday, November 15, 2012

Butter London Scuppered

Fall is definitely my least favorite season (mostly because of the yucky weather we get here during fall), but I do love a good fall polish! The one I have for you today, Butter London Scuppered, is practically autumn in a bottle. Scuppered is a rich copper with yellow and pink duochrome and flecks of green glitter. I love how complex it is!




I used three coats for this mani. Scuppered applies smoothly and wears well--no chips or tipwear after almost three days.

Scuppered really is quite unique, partly because of those little green flecks. I'd say maybe the closest thing I can think of to the base color is OPI Warm and Fozzie, but the green gives this polish a bit of extra dimension. It reminds me of crunchy autumn leaves!

What are some of your favorite fall polishes?

13 comments:

  1. I keep going back and forth with this shade...I'm not a huge fan of green glitter (yet) --is it very noticeable or does the brownish copper overtake the green?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Copper is definitely the dominant color. The green is noticeable up close but not so much that it overwhelms the copper. At arm's length, it's still visable but mostly you just get little glints of it here and there. Hope that helps! :)

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeous polish! Instant wishlist polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I fell in love with it the moment I first saw it! :)

      Delete
  3. oooooh... love so much. this is perfect for thanksgiving time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is really growing on me! I wasn't taken with it at first, but the more I see it, the more I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing, Chelsea! "Autumn in a bottle" is such a perfect description. Definitely one for the wish list! ;D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.