Saturday, March 10, 2012

OPI Pedal Faster Suzi!

Pedal Faster Suzi! is a baby pink glassfleck from the new Holland Collection. This is a very delicate, feminine shade. Maybe it's just the name but it reminds me a lot of little raindrops on flower petals. Even if I'm not a pink polish fanatic, I know a good pink when I see one. If OPI Sparrow Me The Drama and NOPI Kim-pletely In Love had a baby, Pedal Faster Suzi! would be it.




The formula is nice and got the job done in three coats. Although this shade is super girly, there's just a hint of grime to the pink base, which is what reminded me of the aforementioned Sparrow The Drama. I like a little bit of dirt in my pinks! It's a cute color overall and I got a couple compliments on it when I wore it to work yesterday, so that's always a nice plus.

6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ if they had a baby...it's a gorgeous shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I never say "cross between" or "combination" for some reason--I just automatically create these polish lovechildren in my brain haha.

      Delete
  3. I knew I would like this shade from the graphics/descriptions when that was all we had for the Holland collection & when mine arrived, it did not disappoint. It's hard to capture that silver shimmer on camera that is in this one. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely hard to pin down the shimmer accurately on camera. It looks so much more lively yet delicate in person. I love it too!

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.