Saturday, March 31, 2012

New Poll: Update

Hello everyone!  I want to thank everyone who took the time to vote in my poll. Whether you voted yes or no, your input means a lot to me and I'm grateful to hear from you! The poll is technically still open for a few more hours so if you haven't already, you're more than welcome to vote and let me know what you think!


The overall results so far are in favor of featuring some make-up posts on here every now and again  so I've been working on my very first cosmetics review for Nailed! It will be up later today and I'm very excited to share it with you all. It features a product from one of my very favorite brands...so that's a little tease for now!


For those of you who voted no on the poll, I want to reassure you that my primary focus will still be on nails. Posts will still be once a day so you're not going to be inundated with an overwhelming amount of new blog content, although there are always rare occasions (like yesterday) when I post twice in one day, just because I like ya. :) I've got the nail bug and I've got it bad (obviously) so all my nail swatches and reviews won't be going anywhere! At least 95% of my posts will still be an ode to all things polish. But now in addition to enabling you to drop obscene amounts of cash on nail polish, I'll throw some cosmetics into the mix every once in a while too! Since featuring cosmetics on here is something I'd really like to try, I figured I'd give it a shot!


I never thought this blog would grow as much as it has and while Nailed is still a baby blog compared to a lot of the big dogs out there, I sincerely appreciate all of you who take the time to read or comment on or link to or blogroll this blog! I really hope you'll enjoy having a little fun with make-up on here with me. But now if you'll excuse me, I have to go paint my nails... ;)

1 comment:

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.