Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday: Manicure Idea From Pinterest

Hey all. I'm visiting my folks for a few days and I forgot to bring any polish along with me. So no post for me today. :(

However, to try and make it up to you, I offer up this photo of one of my Corgis chillin' with an Avengers blanket. I'm looking forward to relaxing today with this little gremlin and her brother.


I'm sorry to have to sit things out this week, but be sure to check out what my Twinsies did for their Pinterest-inspired manis!


Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer

Chelsea at Nailed Blog

Bridget at A Painted Nail

Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish
Alaina at The Little Canvas

3 comments:

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.