Saturday, May 3, 2014

Born Pretty Black Swan Water Decals: Review & Swatches


Born Pretty Store's water decals are probably my all-time favorite nail art product. They're so fun and easy to use, plus they make it look like you spent hours on your nails, when really all it took was a few minutes. They work just like a temporary tattoo: cut 'em, wet 'em, then stick 'em on. Cover with topcoat and voila: instant mini masterpieces on your nails!

This time around, we'll be checking out some black swan water decals. I love the movie "Black Swan" and that's what instantly came to mind when I saw these decals. I paired them with Illamasqua Scorch, a white creme, to create a look that's more minimalist and that lets the decals really take center stage.



It just dawned on me that I'm kind of continuing the feather theme from yesterday's post for Butter London Branwen's Feather. It wasn't intentional! Anywho, the decals were a breeze to apply. I only used about half of them for this mani (both hands), so I still have plenty left over for another time. I think next time I'm going to try them over a nice neutral grey. The whole set will only set you back $1.99, so that's just one buck a mani!

If you would like to purchase anything from Born Pretty, they offer 10% off for Nailed readers:

www.bornprettystore.com


Disclosure: This product was sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please see my disclosure policy.

3 comments:

  1. They are nice and I like the decal on your thumb! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome decals! I love the feathers :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the detail on these! So pretty with Scorch as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.