Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Zoya Feel Collection Preview

Zoya already released a bar glitter-tastic holiday collection, so now it looks like they are toning things down for Feel, their winter collection. Let's take a look, shall we?



 
SNORE. Compared to some of the other awesome winter collections on the horizon, this just seems yawn-worthy to me. These look like some nice neutrals but they're just really not my style. I could maybe see myself rocking Kristen but I think that's about it for me. I like some of the names they chose though. Zoya, I'll forgive you for all the neutrals if you finally make a Chelsea polish. :)

Maybe you like the Feel Collection more than I do? What are some of your favorite neutral shades-Zoya or otherwise?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.