Monday, September 14, 2015

First Look: OPI New Orleans Spring 2016

Yep, already! It is just barely fall, but if you're like me, you hate to wait for new things, so here is a little sneak peek at OPI's Spring 2016 collection: New Orleans!

The pictures aren't the highest resolution, so it's tough to make any concreted judgments, but at least it gives us an idea on what the color palette potentially looks like. I've found these early leaks are generally quite reliable, but since none of this has come directly from OPI, take everything below with a grain of salt. That being said, take a look at these puppies and analyze away!!

OPI-Spring-Summer-2016-New-Orleans-3
OPI-Spring-Summer-2016-New-Orleans-2 
Minis set, L to R: Got Myself into a Jam-balaya, Take a Right on Bourbon, I'm Soo Swamped!, Show Us Your Tips!

The only shades that have official names attached to them are the ones in the minis pack, which I've labelled for you guys. But the same site with these pictures had this list of names for the whole collection:

NL N51 Let Me Bayou a Drink
NL N52 Humidi-Tea
NL N53 Suzi Nails New Orleans
NL N54 I Manicure for Beads
NL N55 Spare Me a French Quarter?
NL N56 She’s a Bad Muffuletta!
NL N57 Got Myself into a Jam-balaya
NL N58 Crawfishin’ for a Compliment
NL N59 Take a Right on Bourbon
NL N60 I’m Sooo Swamped!
NL N61 Rich Girls & Po-Boys
NL N62 Show Us Your Tips!

One thing's for sure: I will be needing Show Us Your Tips!, because that's just my sense of humor. I'll wait to make a formal shopping list though until we've got some better shots of the bottles themselves. Judging by these pics though, the color palette doesn't look terribly far off from what we saw in the Hawaii Collection, does it?

You can expect to see these on shelves in late February or early March of next year. I'll share more in-depth preview pics as they become available!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.