Thursday, July 30, 2015

China Glaze Wood You Wanna?

Hey all! Sorry about the lack of TT post this week. I was pretty sick the last few days and spent all of Monday in bed. It was miserable. But now I'm better and get to play with pretty polish again!

Speaking of, I am seriously lovin' on the new China Glaze Great Outdoors Collection. I swear I need at least half of the polishes from it! My local Sally had only two of the colors I wanted, but hey, that's better than none! So let's take a look at one of the many pretties from this collection!

Wood You Wanna? is an antiqued metallic taupe. This is a very rich and complex shade. There's a slight reddish undertone to it that just slays me. I wasn't planning on picking this one up originally but the swatches were to hard to resist! I think this is gonna be one of the sleeper hits from this collection.


The formula is excellent and super opaque. This is a one-coater!

What brands are going to get your polish money this fall? Once I manage to track down the remaining shades I want from Great Outdoors, I'll probably buy mostly indie stuff, although I am really looking forward to seeing swatches of Essie's fall collection!

3 comments:

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.