Thursday, July 16, 2015

Butter London Arm Candy Preview

Butter London has teamed up with Allure magazine for a new collection, Arm Candy. The set features six new colors, as well as a minis set with four exclusive colors. As you might expect from a collab with a fashion magazine, the colors are a mix of classic staples and trendy shades. Take a look!

Nude Stilettos
 
Statement Piece
 
It's Vintage
 
I'm On The List
 
Disco Nap
 
Lust Or Must?
 
Top row, L to R: Violet's Revenge, The Sweet Spot
Bottom row, L to R: So Major!, Front Row

The collection just went up on Butter London's website. I'm not sure if we'll see these in stores or if they'll be online only. I don't see anything here that I'd go out of my way to buy, but Statement Piece and I'm On The List are pretty enough. I'd probably be interested in So Major! if it was available on its own.

Will you be picking anything up from this collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.