Thursday, July 23, 2015

Deborah Lippmann Roar (Fall 2015) Preview

Preview pics of the fall collections are continuing to pour in! Today we'll be checking out Deborah Lippmann's fall collection, Roar. This is a smaller batch than usual, with just four new colors. Take a look!

Roar collection
Top row, L to R: She Wolf, Can't Be Tamed
Bottom row, L to R: Respect, Miss Independent

I don't see anything I'm chomping at the bit to buy here.  I love me so Deborah Lippmann, but honestly I haven't fallen in love with any of her 2015 collections so far. With the higher price points for DL's polishes, I try to limit my purchases to colors that are really unique, or I wait until I can find a good deal on them. These shades just don't strike me as anything we haven't seen before.

However, if you see something you like from the Roar Collection, the polishes are already available on Deborah Lippmann's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.