Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Rainbow Honey Summer Blossom







What's the surest way to get my polish-loving heart all a flutter? Flower glitter! Something about it just makes me giddy inside. So it goes without saying that I am a huge fan of Rainbow Honey Summer Blossom, a yellow, white and orange glitterbomb complete with little flowers!

This is two coats over Deborah Lippmann Flowers In Her Hair, a bright mint creme.







I had a bit of a hard time deciding what base to pick for Summer Blossom but I'm pretty pleased with how it looks over Flowers In Her Hair. I think the contrast makes the oranges and yellows really pop! I've been lemming Summer Blossom for quite a while now and it definitely did not disappoint! It's such a fun polish that makes you long for warm days and sunshine!


Summer Blossom is like a warm weather version of Sakura Matsuri, the Rainbow Honey polish that launched my love affair with flower glitter. I think it's impossible to look at this polish without smiling at least a little bit! It's so darn cute!


Disclosure: This polish was provided to me for my honest review. For more information, please see my disclosure policy.

2 comments:

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.