Monday, March 3, 2014

Darling Diva Dangerous Driver

Ever wonder what the legendary Clarins 230 would look like as a holo? (*drool*) Well Darling Diva has made that fantasy a reality with Dangerous Driver! You guys, this polish is bananas. It's filled with multichrome linear holographic goodness and I just can't get enough of it! It was really hard not to post a bazillion photos of this beauty!




Like 230, Dangerous Driver takes on a bit of a different personality depending on what you layer it over. Your choice of base will bring out particular colors and shifts. Here I've layered two coats over China Glaze Man Hunt, a rich royal blue. The formula is excellent and I had zero application issues.

So yeah, basically, this polish is insane and if you love a good holo or multichrome, you need this one in your life! It's even prettier in person when you can see the individual sparkles flicker in the light and you get subtleties to the color shift that can't really be captured on camera. I'm curious to see how it looks over black, so I think that will be next on my list to try with this polish. But I'm betting you could layer Dangerous Driver over anything and the result would always be gorgeous!

You can purchase Darling Diva from Carrie's Etsy shop.

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! This looks incredible! I can only imagine what it looks like in real life. The pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! You captured it really well. I have Ringer but now I want this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been on the fence on getting Ringer (I do have Fantasy Fire), and now Driver is joining the list! Thanks for showing it in all its glory! It looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.