Saturday, March 15, 2014

Essie Wedding Collection 2014 Preview

It's a spring tradition for us polish lovers: the Essie wedding collection is almost here! While last year's offering had some slightly brighter colors, this year marks a return to the pretty pastel hues this annual collection is generally known for. Here's a look at what we can expect when the collection launches April 1!


 
She Said Yes
 
Meet The Parents
Got Engaged!
 
Love Every Minute

 As you would expect from a wedding collection, the color palette is decidedly soft and romantic. I did like seeing some pops of color in last year's collection, but I can also recognize the classic, timeless appeal of these shades.

If you're married, what polish did you wear on your big day? Are there any polish shades that you wouldn't consider "bride-appropriate"? I'm a big proponent of showcasing your personal style on your wedding day, so I think the only color I'd ever put off-limits for me personally would be brown polish. But that could just be 'cause I don't like browns much in general... If you could rock brown polish as a bride though, more power to ya!

5 comments:

  1. I'm really interested in seeing what that white is all about. I love the look of white polish. I wore a champagne color on my nails for my wedding but looking back I wished I had worn something more "me" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, I'm excited about the white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soft, sheer pastels make my knees go weak! Love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I like these delicate shades...I like the names too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. She Said Yes and Got Engaged! seem promising with that gorgeous shimmer! I would definitely wear some glitter on my wedding day, but nothing too loud or bright. I agree about the no brown thing. That's one polish color that I don't really love.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.