Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Azature Gold Diamond






Paul Simon once sang about a girl with diamonds on the soles of her shoes. Now, that's all well and good, but wouldn't you much rather have diamonds on your nails? ;)

Every Azature polish is infused with a real black diamond, giving every shade an extra luxurious sparkle. Gold Diamond is an ultra shimmery gold foil with that special dash of diamond dust. The way Gold Diamond gleams in the light, it looks like your nails have been dunked in liquid gold. This is such a luxurious shade!



The formula here is great and reaches opacity in three coats. I took these shots under my little lamp so you could see just how vibrant that diamond shimmer truly is. Golds aren't always the most flattering shade on me so I tend to be pretty particular about them, but Gold Diamond is one that I really like!

You can purchase Azature from their website


Disclosure: This polish was provided to me for my honest review. For more information, please see my disclosure policy.

1 comment:

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.