Saturday, February 22, 2014

Barielle Blackened Bleu






Barielle Blackened Bleu is a black base with a dense, rich teal shimmer. If you're a fan of "night sky" shades, then chances are you will love Blackened Bleu. It reminds me of the VHTF OPI Unripened, except I actually like Blackened Bleu better, because the shimmer is so much more noticeable and vibrant!



For such a dark shade, the formula was surprisingly sheer. I thought it'd be a two-coater but it took four in all to get Blackened Bleu completely opaque. One plus to the sheerer formula though is, as I mentioned above, the shimmer stays nice and bright and doesn't get swallowed up by the black base.

You can purchase Barielle from their website.


Disclosure: This polish was sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please see my disclosure policy.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh this is pretty. I can't believe this is 4 coats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Traci! Yeah, I was really surprised by the sheerness of the formula. Very unusual to need so many coats with such a dark shade!

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.