Friday, March 1, 2013

Zoya PixieDust Summer 2013 Preview

I haven't even seen the first batch of PixieDust polishes in person yet, but word came today that Zoya is getting ready to release six more of them!


 

It seems a bit soon to me for a second round of PixieDust polishes, but textured polishes are "it" right now, so it makes sense for Zoya to strike while the iron is hot, I suppose. I like the whole idea of textured polishes and I think there are a lot of different ways the idea can be explored and developed. I've yet to try out any textured polishes myself, but I get the feeling I'm going to be burnt out on seeing PixieDust/texture/liquid sand/whatever-other-names-they-invent everywhere by the end of 2013... 

For now though, these look fun! I like that these are more vibrant than the first set of PixieDust colors--appropriate, given that these are meant to be summer shades. I'll be curious to see how the textured finish pairs with a more saturated base. The collection will be shipping out on April 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.