Thursday, October 25, 2012

Naild'It Girls Gone Wild In Camo

Naild'It Girls Gone Wild In Camo is extremely unique. I can't think of another polish out there like this one. It's a mix of tan, yellow, orange, pink, red, green, black and brown glitters. It's a slew of traditionally fall colors with a girly twist. This is two coats of Girls Gone Wild In Camo over Nails Inc The Thames.





How cool is this?! I am obsessed! The formula is fab and covers in two coats. I really like how the colors pop over the grey base and it's just an all-around fun polish. Girls Gone Wild In Camo has unquestionably become one of my favorite fall polishes! I love the variety the Naild'It line has to offer and Girls Gone Wild In Camo is a prime example of what makes this brand so special.

Although I absolutely love this polish, I do want to mention that I have had some issues in my experience ordering from Nail'd It on Etsy, specifically with orders arriving incomplete. But both times I've had to contact the owner, Andrea, about missing polishes she has been very helpful, polite and prompt in fixing the problem. I was ultimately very satisfied with how she handled both situations, but like I said, I did want to make mention of the fact that I've had some problems. However, now there's also the option of ordering from another distributor too, if you like. You can purchase Nail'd It at Overall Beauty, Andrea's Etsy shop and Llarowe.

6 comments:

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.