Wednesday, June 13, 2012

China Glaze Recycle

I recently picked up China Glaze Recycle in a swap with the lovely Tara of Polishy of Truth. This polish came out a while back as part of the ecollection but I think (correct me if I'm wrong) it's still part of the core China Glaze line-up at Sally. It's a great mid-scale grey creme--not too dark, not too light.





The formula was excellent. It spreads easily, evenly and opaquely. This was two coats. In terms of undertones, it doesn't pull too strongly one way or the other, so it would be flattering across a wide variety of skintones. I always love a good grey and Recycle is an exceptional one. This is my idea of the perfect neutral!

20 comments:

  1. This color is great and looks wonderful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on the perfect neutral part! I love how shiny it looks in these pictures as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's just about the perfect grey. :)

      Delete
  3. Such a classic shade. you've got me wanting to put this on again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today I've seen China Glaze "Elephant walk" on a blog. A light grey with a little shimmer and now I see on your site this nice grey. It's summer but I fall in love with grey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo, I can't wait to start seeing all the swatches for CG's On Safari Collection! I am the same way with grey--I can never resist a good one, no matter what the season is! :)

      Delete
  5. Love it! I am headed for Sally tomorrow to find this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lone neutrals like this...looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will forever credit Recycle for starting my polish obsession. It was the first "expensive" polish I bought for myself after a bad breakup. 15,000 bottles and a blog later, I credit it all to this color ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I think the first "expensive" polish I bought for myself was OPI Don't Socra-Tease Me. It was my first OPI and although I didn't know it at the time, an obsession had been born! :)

      Delete
  8. This is one of my favorite grays. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's one of my favorites too. :)

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.