Saturday, February 4, 2012

a-england Dragon

I hit 150 followers yesterday and I can't believe it! The amount of support you guys have given my little nail blog is truly staggering and I've met so many wonderful girls through blogging. I wanted to thank you all for being so sweet and amazing. :)


So how appropriate that I have a very special treat for you today! Fresh from a-england's new collection, The Legend, Dragon is a jaw droppingly gorgeous green holo. The collection is inspired by the legend of St. George and the Dragon, which you can read more about HERE if you wish. Obviously this shade represents the dragon and the name is extremely fitting. I often say that Chanel Peridot is my all-time favorite polish but I think that even after just one manicure with Dragon, it ranks right up there! I pre-ordered the entire The Legend Collection from Overall Beauty (That means I have more holographic goodies to show you! Yay!) but you can also find it at Llarowe and of course it should be showing up on the official a-england website sometime soon.

But enough talk! Ladies, meet Dragon!






And then some with flash...





How insanely beautiful is Dragon?! The formula is marvelous as well; super smooth and very close to being a one-coater. I used two here. Dry time is incredibly fast too. A minute or two after I put my topcoat on I accidentally scraped my hand against the edge of a countertop. In my head I immediately went, "My Dragon manicure! Nooooo, you were so young!" Then I looked down and thankfully there wasn't a single scratch, dent or smear. Melodramatic crisis averted! I've only been wearing this for about a day now but I'd imagine it will wear just as well as the other a-england holos I have. Some holos are prone to chipping but I've worn a-england ones for three days with nary a chip. I could probably wear them longer without any significant chipping but my polish addiction won't let me. :)

I can't say enough good things about this polish--and a-england in general. If you're one of the many polishaholics out there who's been longing for a rich green holo, then your prayers have truly been answered. Dragon is an incredible polish and I'm head over heels for it. I love the inspiration, the name, the color, the perfect holo effect--everything! This is, in my opinion, a total must-have. Beg, borrow, (preferably do not) steal, whatever you have to do to wind up with this amazingly beautiful holo!

14 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous and stunning! This polish needs to be in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS green holo. Been looking for a green holo forever. Can't wait till this comes out in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This polish is incredible! Congrats for you 150, now 155 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Melissa: I'm so in love with it--and yes, you NEED it! :) So pretty.

    @Katt: This is definitely one to get if you're in the market for a green holo. It's unbelievably beautiful.

    @greeneyespinknails: Thank you! :) And this polish looks even better in person too! It's mesmerizing.

    @Polish and Charms: Thanks! I think it's seriously one of the most beautiful polishes I own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay!!! congrats on the followers! you absolutely deserve them:]

    & i'm DROOLING over this polish. I ordered it from llarowe, but that weird shipping delay thing is in between me and this bottle of amazingness:[

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this one!! I don't own any of "The Legends" yet but I guess that will change any time soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @SeeSarahSwatch: Thank you so much! I know you will LOVE Dragon, although that sucks about the shipping delay. Hopefully it arrives soon!

    @TikiBarbie: Thanks!

    @Sabine: The whole collection looks so beautiful--definitely worth picking a couple up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi again Chelsea,
    This is the second time I visit your Dragon and must admit you got me all worked up about this collection! I ordered the entire collection directly through Adina last night and can't wait to get my hands on these beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the followers! You completely deserve it!!!!

    And this is the perfect swatch to celebrate. It's gorgeousssssss.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @greeneyespinknails: I'm so glad you like it so much! I'm always happy to enable haha. I don't think you will regret your purchase one little bit. I'm wearing another polish from the collection right now, Princess Tears, and it is equally as amazing as Dragon. Adina really outdid her already-stellar first collection with The Legend!

    @MariJo: Thanks! :) It really is stunning!

    @Amanda: Thank you! The timing was coincidental but I think it wound up working out perfectly since Dragon is such a wonderful polish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have this, St George and Princess Sabra and they all are stunning! Congrats on your followers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Fingers: Thank you! All of the polishes from this set really are amazing. I think St. George is next on my list of polishes to swatch from this collection but it's so hard to choose when they're all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.