Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday: OPI Take The Stage

Hey guys! Sorry for the late post today. As you might have noticed, I must confess that it's been a struggle to fit in time with my blog lately. But I'm trying! So thank you for keeping with me!

I didn't want to miss Twinsie Tuesday, so I whipped up a little something for this week's theme, which was to do a season-inspired mani. For me, fall brings to mind rich shades of red and orange and burnished metallics. OPI Take The Stage, an orange-tinged bronze, incorporates a little bit of both. Bronze is my favorite nail color to wear in fall. It just makes me want to curl up in a warm blanket with a hot drink and a candle. :)



If you like the look of Take The Stage, you can still find it for retail pricing on Ebay. This was like the second or third OPI I owned. I remember buying it in a duo pack with Extra-va-va-ganza. This was back in 2010--Take The Stage was part of the Burlesque Collection--but it seems so much longer ago than that!

                        
Alaina at The Little Canvas

Amanda at Amandalandish

Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Claire at Kerruticles
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Marisa at Polish Those Nails
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les


Savannah at Addicted to Polish

Sharon at Behind Green Eyes

5 comments:

I love reading all of your comments! Please do not post any unsolicited advertising, links, etc. All comments with links will be deleted.